PPPoker is one of the new-wave Asian online poker operators on the market. The room has a similar strategy to the rest. At the surface, it’s a play-money app for fun only. However, you could actually deposit and withdraw real money. As a result, many Asian players can go around the local laws and get some action in the PPPoker clubs.
The room is targeting mostly recreational players and you could tell that easily. PPPoker is bright and shiny on PC, iPhone, and Android. As a result, you can find a very soft level of competition there, especially compared to the traditional European poker rooms.
If you decide to join PPPoker, PokerProDeals could serve as your agent. We accept players from all over the globe and use Skrill and Neteller for both deposits and withdrawals. Simply follow our instructions or contact us to register. Don’t forget to join one of the PPPoker Clubs, so you can start playing real-money games.
The good news is that each of them provides you with PPPoker rakeback. It varies a bit, but you should be able to grab something like 30-40% in the long run.
To learn more about the room, simply check our PPPoker review below. It will provide all the information you might need.
As already mentioned, the main traffic of PPPoker comes from Asia. There are a lot of customers from China, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, and other countries from the region. The good news is that PPPoker has a very aggressive strategy and new players are joining all the time.
The room is probably among the fastest growing places to play poker on the market. On top of that, the large number of recreational players from Asia makes PPPoker one of the softest poker rooms in the industry. One of the consequences of our detailed PPPoker review was that the average level of the opponent is much lower compared to the European operators. If you’re looking for fish, the PPPoker clubs are a good choice.
The peak hours of the room are around the evenings in Asia which is a bit of a problem if you’re playing from Europe. However, the growing action means you should be able to find at least some PPPoker tables at any given moment.
The room offers a couple of different online poker formats. Let’s start the PPPoker review of the traffic with the cash tables. You can play No Limit Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, and Open Face Chinese in the 6-max format. Here’s more information about each:
- Micro and low limits: the lowest levels of the PPPoker Clubs start at $0.30-0.60 which means there are no micro limits in the traditional sense of the word. However, the low tables attract a lot of players. You can find at least a couple of NHL and PLO tables on each level. The competition is soft and you can earn a decent amount of PPPoker rakeback even at the lower limits;
- Middle limits: If you’re looking for some action at limits like $200 or $500, you will get. During peak hours, there are a couple of tables per limit for both NLH and PLO. The majority of the players are still worse than what you would expect in the average European network. At the same time, the PPPoker rakeback is flying here;
- High limits: the good news is that there are plenty of Asian players around $1k levels on both PLO and NHL tables. The action at the later even goes to $3k and runs regularly, especially during the Asian evenings.
The other format offered by PPPoker are multi-table tournaments. They are still developing, so you won’t find many options in the lobby. Still, you could get a couple a day. The buy-ins start as low as $0.30 and go up to $10 or so. Not the best situation for MTT specialists, but PPPoker is improving all the time. Chances are, the room will add more tournaments in the near future.
Software and Trackers
As already mentioned, the main target of the PPPoker Clubs is to attract recreational players from Asia. This is why the poker client is colorful and looks more like a play-money platform. This is how the Asian poker rooms are designed. Some players from other continents might not like it, but it’s working well and attracting plenty of players.
The PPPoker software works on PC, Android, and iOS. For the mobile devices, you will have to visit the corresponding App Store, download, and install the native app.
If you want to use trackers like Hold’em Manager or Poker Tracker, you will be disappointed. They are no compatible with PPPoker. However, this can be seen as an advantage, as the fish is better protected.
PPPoker Rake Structure
Rake is 5%.
More details of this deal are available in our skype or by any other contacts you would use to reach us – to know all of them, use PokerProDeals website contacts.
|Rake||5% cap 3|
- Amateurs from Asia
- High stakes heads-up tables
- very weak fields in expensive games
- Cashier via agent
- Playing with the help of mobile app or emulator
How to register in PPPoker?
Contact with our affiliate manager, and start grinding now!