The history of PartyPoker has a lot of ups and downs. The poker room was one of the biggest in the world before the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) was introduced in the USA. This happened in 2006 and PartyPoker decided to oblige and stop offering its services to American players. This lead to a decline, as other operators kept accepting US customers and overtook PartyPoker. However, some of those went bankrupt when FBI hit them later on, while the company remained safe.
Nowadays, PartyPoker is the home of many players and is one of the rooms that have been on the rise in the past couple of years. One of the reasons for that is the merger with Bwin in 2011 which lead to the foundation of BwinParty. The two giants in the industry joined forces in an attempt to grow even bigger. As of 2017, this move seems to be working, especially when it comes to the PartyPoker brand. It holds multiple licenses and accepts players from all over the globe.
After losing a lot of traffic after the UIGEA, it seemed like PartyPoker was in a tough spot. The room managed to recover and is one of the few that have been growing. In fact, PartyPoker is currently one of the largest operators in online poker when it comes to active players involved. You will constantly see thousands of players across the tables, even outside peak hours. This leads to tons of games that are running around the clock and plenty of opportunities to earn PartyPoker rakeback.
Let’s start with an overview of the cash games:
- Micro and low limits: PartyPoker is one of the best places out there if you want to play micro limits. There are tons of table up to $25 NL levels and the PL Omaha action is exceptional too. On top of that, the level of the players is quite low compared to what you will find in most online poker rooms. With the proper table selection and with the PartyPoker bonuses available, you can do pretty well in the long run;
- Middle limits: the same can be said about the middle limits, after a closer look at the PartyPoker client. The likes of $50, $100, and $200 NLH or PLO are constantly full of action. If you’re looking for long sessions and multiple tables to hit as much PartyPoker rakeback as possible, you will easily find it. This is especially true when it comes to the peak hours which are around the European evening times;
- High limits: this is where the Omaha action starts to shrink, but you could still find at least a table or two up to $2,500 PLO. As for Texas Hold’em, there’s a decent number of PartyPoker tables up to $1,000 NLH. The action significantly drops on the higher levels, but there usually are options to play up to $5,000.
Another format that deserves your attention is the PartyPoker fast poker. It allows each player to fold his hand and instantly move to the next table. It’s a lightning-fast opportunity that’s perfect for short sessions and grinding tons of PartyPoker rakeback. The games are running constantly when it comes to the lower limits, but you will also find some action in mid-stakes during the peak hours. You will often see more than hundreds of players up to $25 NLH.
Tournaments specialists will be more than pleased with the schedule of guaranteed PartyPoker tournaments. There are tons of them daily and the buy-ins start very low and go all the way up to hundreds of dollars. The biggest event is the weekly Sunday $300,000 guarantee with an entry worth $215. There are plenty of satellites that could help you earn a spot for much less, though.
Finally, PartyPoker also offers decent traffic of SNGs. There are various levels and formats, most of which run regularly during peak hours. The online poker room also has its unique Poker Hero format. It’s a super fast SNG for 4 players and the prize pool is randomly determined before the start. If you hit the jackpot, it could change your life in a heartbeat.
Software and Trackers
The PartyPoker client had some issues in the past, but it was improved dramatically in the past couple of years. It currently offers a smooth experience and clean layout. There are a lot of options you could customize to find the perfect balance.
PartyPoker also offers a couple of mobile apps compatible with iOS and Android devices. While the software is a bit limited, you can still play in cash games in tournaments on the go.
Those of you who are used to playing with HUDs might be disappointed, though. PartyPoker is not very fond of such software. A lot of the tables are anonymous, others are invisible for spectators, so you won’t have much success with HUDs. You could still gather data in some of the PartyPoker games which will help you analyze your game.
PartyPoker Rake Structure
If you want to have a good estimate of the PartyPoker rakeback you could earn, it’s important to understand how the rake structure of the poker room works. Let’s take a closer look at each of the different formats offered by PartyPoker:
- Cash games: PartyPoker uses the weigh-contributed system, so the rake is proportionate to your contribution to the pot. The room takes 5% and there are fair caps across the different levels;
- Multi-table tournaments: the standard fee when it comes to such tournaments is 10%, but it gets lower for the higher buy-in events;
- SNGs: the rake here depends on the stakes, the number of players, and the specific format. Most of the time it’s in the region of 5-10%.
There’s a PartyPoker bonus for new players that could boost your bankroll right off the bat. You can get $22 in free satellite tickets. You can get more in free partypoker tournament tickets than your actual deposit. Put in at least $10 and you'll get 4 x $5.50 real-money satellite tickets. Within 48 hours, you'll see this bonus in the Tickets section of the Promotions tab.
The other ongoing promotion that is quite important is the weekly PartyPoker rakeback. It allows each player to earn a solid amount on a weekly basis. If you earn at least 25 loyalty points, you’re in. Since 1 point equals $1, it’s not hard to get the PartyPoker rakeback. Even the lowest tier will bring you 20% each Monday. If you put really high volumes, the PartyPoker rakeback could reach up to 40%.
It’s also worth noting that the online poker room constantly has other limited-time promotions. They could increase your profits even more, so make sure to check what’s available on a regular basis.
Playing in this room with PokerProDeals you will be able to receive up to 80% rakeback. Contact us to get details on the deal.
❓ Why is it profitable to play on PartyPoker?
Playing in PartyPoker you can always find a good action game at all limits, compete with weak European players and get many bonuses, promotions and rake races.
❓ Can HUD be used on PartyPoker?
No. Since the June 2019 PartyPoker has forbidden statistics trackers usage such as Holdem Manager and PokerTracker.
|Rakeback||Up to 60%|
|Rake||5% cap 1-3|
Pros and Cons
- All the kinds of poker presented
- Lots of action at all stakes
- Fast cashouts
- Comfortable software
- Anonymous tables with amateurs
- Equal low rake at all stakes
- Trackers not allowed
How to register in PartyPoker?
Contact our affiliate manager and start grinding now!