The iPoker.it network has been online since and there are 10 different skins that are part of it. It is open to Italian players exclusively, in order to comply with the local regulations. As a result, the overall level of the competition is rather weak. Another reason for that is that iPoker.it offers a casino. Many of the customers try to find some success on the poker tables, without a good preparation.
It’s also worth noting that the games and the iPoker.it rakeback opportunities are in Euro which is the local currency.
Since the iPoker rooms are limited to accepting Italian players only, the traffic can’t compare to the biggest European network. Still, there’s a pretty decent amount of players, especially during the peak hours which are around the evenings in Italy. You will find a couple of hundred players at any given moment and the number rises to over 1,000 during the most active periods at iPoker.it. As a result, there is more than enough actions across various limits. As on many other platforms, the cash games attract the most players. This is why we will start with some information about the traffic there. Before we get to that, we should warn you that almost all of the cash tables are for 6 players. There are some for 9, but they barely run on a regular basis:
- Micro and low limits: this is where the majority of the traffic of iPoker.it is concentrated. The stakes in the €2-€10 No Limit Holdem region attract tons of players and you will easily find 15-20 tables during the most active hours. Even outside of them, the games are running and you can comfortably select the best tables and play a couple of them in order to earn iPoker rakeback. The number of players at the next level which is €20 is a bit lower, but there’s enough action. When it comes to Pot Limit Omaha, there are usually about 5 tables on the micro and low levels;
- Middle limits: if you’re looking for some higher stakes, you will be happy to see about 10 tables for the following 3 levels: €50, €100, and €200 NL Holdem. That’s quite decent and provides a lot of opportunities to grind for iPoker rakeback. The PL Omaha tables at these limits are also running, as there are about 3-5 on each limit during the most active times at iPoker.it;
- High limits: things change a bit when you reach the high stakes at the iPoker rooms. You will find some action up to €1,000 NL Holdem, but mostly during the peak hours. As for PL Omaha, it rarely runs above €200. However, that’s to be expected from iPoker.it, as the operator is limited to Italian players only.
Another cash games format offered by iPoker.it are the heads-up tables. They are available for both NL Holdem and PL Omaha. You will find a couple of tables on limits between €20 and €200. Most of the traffic is in the evenings or around 20:00 – 24:00 CET.
If you like multi-table tournaments, iPoker.it has a lot to offer. The network runs daily guaranteed tournaments with various buy-ins. The lowest start at just a couple of euros and reach fees such as €110 or more. The biggest events are naturally during the busiest hours in the evening and there are some weekly tournaments played during the weekends. This is where you’ll find the biggest guaranteed prize pools of iPoker.it. One of the best things about the network is the level of the competition. You will face players that are significantly weaker than the opponents in most of the European poker sites.
Finally, iPoker.it offers various SNGs. There are traditional formats like regular, turbo, and super turbo tournaments. The traffic is not very good outside of the peak hours, but you could play the iPoker.it Twister format. It’s a hyper turbo tournament for 3 players and the prize pool could reach a couple of thousand times your buy-in. It’s determined randomly before the play starts. iPoker.it has those starting at €1 and reaching all the way up to €50. There aren’t many players on the highest levels, but you will find some action in the evenings.
Software and Trackers
The original iPoker network developed by Playtech has been around for ages and the company has tons of experience when it comes to the poker client. The same platform is used by the iPoker rooms in Italy, so you could expect a simple user interface. The design is clean and you can customize various stuff like the cards, the backgrounds, remove avatars, and other useful features. The main target of iPoker.it was to make it easier to play as many tables as possible. This is great news for players who intend to grind hard and earn as much iPoker rakeback as possible.
Another benefit in this regard is that iPoker.it supports Poker Tracker, Holdem Manager, and other similar programs. Since most of the players in the network don’t know what that is, you could easily utilize the advantage such software gives you.
You will need VPN to play.
iPoker.it Rake Structure
The rake at iPoker.it is a bit higher than the traditional European networks, mainly because of the Italian laws for online gambling. Here’s what to expect:
- Cash games: the rake is 5.50% and there’s a cap of €1-€3, depending on the level you play. It’s a bit high, but you could easily make up with iPoker rakeback and the soft players you’ll face;
- Tournaments: the rake on most tournaments is 10%, but it could be a bit lower at the high stakes;
- Standard SNGs: you will face 6-10% if you play traditional SNG tournaments;
- Twister: if you go for this popular iPoker.it format, you will have to pay a 7% on all levels.
Fortunately, you will have plenty of opportunities to earn iPoker rakeback. The exact amount depends on your choice of an operator. Some of the iPoker rooms offer a flat rate that is around the 30-40% mark. Others have a VIP system that could bring you similar iPoker rakeback. The good news is that each room from the network also provides a welcome bonus and other ongoing promotions. If you play it smart and put a large volume, you could earn something 50% rakeback in the long run. More details on this deal are available in skype and via other contacts at PokerProDeals web site.
❓ What is the difference between iPoker Italy and regular iPoker?
iPoker Italy is an Italian reservation of the iPoker's network. According to Italian laws, Italians can play only in reservations.
❓ Why is it profitable to play on iPoker Italy?
Only amateur level Italians with low game rate play on iPoker Italy. Thus, there will be only weak opponents at all tables and limits as well as convenient software and low rake.
|Rake||5,5% cap 1-3|
- Weak fields at all the tables
- Trackers compatibility without converters
- Weighted contributed (WC) rake system
- comfortable software of iPoker network
- cashier via agent
- VPN needed
How to register in iPoker.it?
Contact our affiliate manager, and start grinding now!