BetKings Poker Review
Betkings Poker is one of the latest members of the GG Poker network. The operator entered the market in 2015 and is mainly targeting players from Europe. It managed to build a decent base of customers thanks to a number of advantages. Our Betkings Poker review will show you what to expect in terms of games, Betkings Poker rakeback, and other important aspects of the service.
While Betkings Poker’s strategy is to attract mainly European players, the GG Network is full of Asians. This is where the network was founded and has been widely popular for years now. In fact, GG has the reputation of one of the best place to play poker if you’re an Asian player. Considering the overall level of the competition there, the members of Betkings Poker can certainly expect some good news.
It’s curious that GG Network was actually closed for Europeans at some point, due to various issues. That’s no longer the case for a couple of years now and Betkings Poker is taking a full advantage. One of the best things about GG network is the whole strategy of the platform. It does offer real money poker, but the whole design and sensation are much closer to social games such as the famous Zynga Poker, for example. Many of the players at Betkings Poker are close to fun-money level. On top of that, our Betkings Poker review showed there are plenty of other benefits, as you will see below.
Betkings Poker is hitting some fantastic numbers in terms of people online on a regular basis. It’s easily in the top 10 biggest online poker rooms on the markets and one of the few that have actually been growing in the past couple of years. There are a couple of thousand players all the time. Our Betkings Poker review showed that the peak hours are in the Asian evenings. However, there are a lot of players from Europe and South America, so you will find enough action all the time.
Since the main traffic at Betkings Poker is concentrated on the cash tables, this is where our Betkings Poker review will start. Also, it’s worth noting that the best way to earn GG network rakeback is also by playing cash games. The ones offered by Betkings Poker are only 6-max, there are no other formats:
- Micro and low limits: a quick look at the $10 and $25 levels shows that there is more than enough action to multi-table and grind for Betkings Poker rakeback. Both No Limit Holdem and Pot Limit Omaha are available. If you prefer the former, there are around 20-25 table in the peak hours and a decent amount outside of them. Omaha specialist will be happy to see that you can find 10-15 tables of the game too. On top of that, our Betkings Poker review convinced us that there are many weak players at the low levels;
- Middle limits: things don’t change much if you go a couple of steps further. You can enjoy a lot of tables in the $50-$200 region. Most of them are for NL Holdem, but there’s more than enough Omaha action as well. This is where most grinders will probably find the sweet spot between level of the competition and opportunity to earn Betkings Poker rakeback;
- High limits: surprisingly, there’s some action at the high levels in poker room too. The maximum level of NL Holdem is $5,000 and the games run occasionally, especially during the peak hours. As for PL Omaha, Betkings Poker offers tables up to $800 and there’s some traffic available as well.
Betkings Poker offers a smaller number of tournaments compared to poker rooms with a similar traffic, but things are bound to change. GG Network is heavily promoting this format with plenty of guaranteed tournaments on a daily basis. You can find some regular options, as well as bounty events. The buy-ins cover all levels and the overall guaranteed prize pools each day surpass the $500,000 mark. Betkings Poker also has a unique feature that allows you to sell a chunk of your action directly through the client. Of course, no one would buy that before you win some cash and build your reputation.
If you like playing SNG tournaments, you will be probably be disappointed. There are none at Betkings Poker. Still, you can enjoy the Fortune Cookie format which comes close to that. It features 3 players and a hyper turbo structure. The prize pool varies and is determined at the start of each tournament. There’s another twist added by Betkings Poker. Sometimes the tournaments don’t run and you get a fortune cookie instead. When you collect enough of those, you can instantly receive a cash prize.
We will conclude our Betkings Poker review of the traffic with the All-in or Fold format. As the name suggests, it’s a super fast turbo game where you can either go all-in or fold at the beginning of each hand. It supports micro to middle levels of both Texas Holdem and Omaha. On top of that, there’s a jackpot pool. If you hit a straight flush in Holdem or a Royal flush in Omaha, Betkings Poker will credit your account with a nice reward.
Software and Trackers
The client of Betkings Poker can be a bit disappointed, if you don’t like flashy cartoons, avatars, and animations. However, this is part of the strategy of the GG network, as lots of players find it entertaining. The good news is that you can pick a 4-colored deck and multi-tabling is easy, so grinders will be happy with Betkings Poker too.
As for additional software such as Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager, it’s strictly forbidden. It’s one of the measures designed to protect the recreational players at Betkings Poker. You can’t use hand converters either. If you insist on getting some data to work with, there’s the PokerCraft special feature. It’s still in beta and not completely accurate, but there’s some information that could help you find leaks in your game.
BetKings Poker Rake Structure
Since the rake at GG network is a bit unusual, it’s essential to know how things work to get as much Betkings Poker rakeback as possible:
- NL Holdem cash games: GG network charges 5% of each pot. There’s a cap that slowly increases on the higher levels. To give its weaker players a longer runway, Betkings Poker actually attributes the rake to the player who lost the hand;
- Omaha cash games: at a first glance, the rake in Omaha is exceptional, as it’s only 3%. Still, there is no cap which balances things out. Once again, the losing player gets the rake from the hand;
- Tournaments: the tournament fees are around the standard for the industry 10% mark at Betkings Poker;
- Fortune cookies: the rake here is about 5-6% depending on the level you play;
- All-in or fold: you pay a fixed fee each hand. Half of it goes to the jackpot pool, the other half counts as rake and is considered when the Betkings Poker rakeback is distributed.
BetKings Poker Rakeback
|Rake||5%, cap 1-10|
- Recreational players from Asian countries
- Very weak fields at all the stakes
- Push or Fold tables
- Direct cashier
- Poker software is prohibited
- No heads-up tables
How to register in BetKings Poker?
Contact our affiliate manager, and start grinding now!